401 West Washington Street
West Chester, PA 19380
- BPOE (Benevolent and Protective Order of Elks) purchased the Veit family estate in 1957 and had banquet facility added in 1958. Georgian style columns dominate the facet.
- Chandeliers purchased in 1990 from the historic Lenape Inn.
- Abundant parking
- On 2.5 acres of land
- Testimonial from Downingtown Music Parent's Associations Drumline fundraiser - "Best kept secret in West Chester"